Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A better week...

I went to my WW meeting last night. I've been going on Tuesday nights, but Danny's work schedule is changing and it looks like it will be easier for me to go on Mondays now. I liked the leader a lot better at the Monday night meeting (although she scared me just a little - she's very empowering, but almost militant!). I am happy to say that I'm down 5.6 lbs this week! That makes my total loss at 12 lbs! It's not as hard as I thought it would, especially when I'm surrounding myself with good choices. The best thing about WW is that I do have lots of choices. Danny and I had a date night this weekend and went out for a late lunch/dinner. I had a philly cheese steak wrap and some popcorn and cherry coke at the movies. I also went out to lunch one day last week with my boss and the CEO where I work (how could I turn down that invitiation!?) and had a fajita quesadilla, chips and salsa and some cheese dip. I like that I can make those choices, and balance out my day with a lighter dinner and still lose weight! My daily points value dropped again, but I think I'll manage that just fine! Hopefully this will be another successful week! Danny says that he's joining on Friday...we'll see how that goes for him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment