Monday, January 23, 2012

Another successful week! I went to my WW meeting tonight and have lost 2 more pounds. That brings my exact total to 13.6 pounds since December 27. I'm happy with that - nearly 2 pounds a week on average, which is what WW says you can lose on their program. I'm on my way to my 20 pound goal by Sophie's birthday!

I tried a new recipe for chicken chili yesterday. It was so, so good! Danny and I both liked it better than the last recipe (though that was a good one, too!). This one has lime juice and cilantro - which make it extra special. You can find the recipe here. I am loving this website - www.laaloosh.com. There are tons of recipes here and I've found lots of inspiration for making meals at home. 

Danny has officially joined WW. We'll see how his first week goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment