Saturday, September 3, 2011

watch me grow...month 6!

Every month, I try to think of where the time has gone and this month, I'm truly at a loss. The month of August absolutely flew by and now we have a six month old little girl. It's hard to believe how big and active she is! She's growing and changing so much! Last month, she was just starting on solids and now it seems she has them mastered. Her favorite foods are green beans, carrots and prunes. She seems to like everything but squash and peaches, but we'll try those again soon. She is now sitting up on her own and getting up on her hands and knees. Danny and I were watching her tonight and she's really good at scooting backwards, but not so much forward. She still has not cut any teeth, which is a bit surprising to me, but I'm sure it will happen in due time! I got her a sippy cup and she's trying to figure it out (just with some water in it). We'll go to the doctor soon (bad mommy forgot to make the doctor's appointment this week) and get an update on height/weight. She's now in size 3 diapers and her 3-6 month clothes are getting tight. I think I'm in denial that she's moving up in sizes and just not quite ready for that! We're half way to celebrating her first birthday! We are unbelievably thankful for how healthy she has been and for what a happy baby she is. We really could not be any more blessed. 


2 weeks old....


1 month...


2 months...


3 months...


4 months...


5 months...


6 months...





No comments:

Post a Comment