Friday, September 16, 2011

Regrets!?

Today was my first pay day at my new job. Not to be too terribly shallow, but I have to say that any regrets I may have been feeling about leaving my old job (which were few), have faded away. We aren't rolling in the money by any means, but it's nice to breathe a small sigh of relief for once! It's nice to feel like I'm finally being paid what I think I'm worth, considering my education and licensing. And I'm still loving the job...except for a few days that have been terribly boring because my work load appears to be significantly less than what it was before. I'm sure that will fade the longer I'm in this position, but I do feel as though this job is much more manageable than my previous one. I'm so thankful for the opportunity I've been given here and still am loving working with these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment