Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life is good today...

Danny and I really had a great weekend together. We did some much needed shopping and just catching up together. Our schedules just always seem to get the best of us! I was thinking the other day about the list of things that I made for my 27th birthday and how many of the things that I have accomplished. Looking back over the list, I aspired a year ago to earn my CSW. I did that in March! I wanted to set firmer boundaries with my job. Well, I did that in March, too, but that's because I decided to quit my job. I wanted to be more creative - my have I done that (my checkbook thanks me). I'm glad I made the list...it's always fun to look back.

Today, I'm just feeling really grateful. I don't know what it is, but I'm having a difficult time focusing at work - it's such a beautiful day that I just want to ditch the office and go sit by the pool. I've been listening to the Zac Brown Band Live CD - over and over and over again. But, the silly song "Toes" is stuck in my head....I just keep thinking "Life is good today..." and it is! :) So many good things are happening in my life and in the lives of some of my close friends and I just can't help but feel overwhelmed with life's blessings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment