Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Danny!



Today is Danny's 31st birthday! I just to have to say that I am so thankful for the wonderful man that I married. Not only does he make me laugh every day, he is always there to hold me when I cry, to deal with me when I'm irrational, and to encourage me when I'm down. Now, we've been together for nearly 8 years (wowza!), but I have to say that over the past year, I have come to love and appreciate him more than I ever did before. Not that I didn't love or appreciate him in the past (and this would be a pretty awful way for him to find that out), but I am so thankful for the man that he has been to both me and my entire family over the past 15 months or so. When Danny and I started dating, I was very honest about some of the things that might make being in a relationship with me different than being with someone else. Even back then, he was willing to sign on and give it a whirl. What a ride it's been! Vannah has always really looked up to and loved Danny, but over the past year or so, she's started to call him "Bubba." They have this special bond that I love watching develop and will never try to understand. I am thankful for the love, patience and support that he has shown - not only to me, but to my entire family.

Happy birthday! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment