Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's been too long (again)...

Well, here I am again, realizing how long it's been since I've updated the blog. Time just keeps passing by me. I read blogs every day...it's a part of my morning routine. I guess there's a part of me that thinks that no one cares whether I write or not, but I'm realizing more every day lately that I care. I used to keep journals and I would poor my heart and soul into them each night. I had a way to get out all of the things that I was feeling that I didn't want to talk about to anyone else. I realize that a lot of my posts since I started this thing have been kind of downers. There are so many wonderful things in my life and I need a place to put that out there. I'm surrounded by a great family, the best friends in the world, and a job that I can truly say I love. I have much to be thankful for and I need to remind myself to smell the roses. So - while I stay up late with my wonderful hubby and watch the Zac Brown Band's live DVD (nice present - for him and me!), I'm going to do a little updating. Sure - it's great if you all (all 7 of you that follow this blog) want to read and catch up on my life, but to be honest with you - I'm doing this for me - so I can look back and remember the good times I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment