Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday!

It's hard to believe the 4 years ago today my entire family was gathered at the hospital waiting to meet our new niece or nephew. My sister and brother in law didn't find out the sex of the baby, so we were all very anxious. As soon as my sister told me she was pregnant, I just knew it was a girl. We all cried out of sheer joy when we saw her for the first time. This little lady has brought many laughs to our family and I love her so much. So, happy 4th birthday to my most favorite princess of all time - Taylor Reed!

Taylor on her 1st birthday


The not so little anymore Taylor and me at Christmas this year.


Out of fairness - I can't forget that today is also my brother's birthday. Hard to believe he's 30! Happy birthday bro! Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment