Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Crafts 2009

I had so much fun this year making some cute stuff for those I love! I thought I'd take a moment to post some of the pictures of the goodies I made this year!

For each of my nieces, I made pretty princess picture frames. I bought plain wood frames, cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit the frames and Mod-Podged away! I had some cute princess stickers to add and painted wooden block letters to spell each of their names. Here are the pictures of the frames for Taylor and Elizabeth.






I also made some personalized notecards for some of the women in my family. I embossed some of them with cute stamps for thank you notes, but I don't have any pictures of those.










I also made homemade Christmas cards that I sent to some family and friends...



And while they aren't "crafty" in the typical fashion, I did have to take one picture of one of the many cookie trays I made for family gatherings. They are always popular, and we rarely come home with any leftovers! Featured this year were chocolate chip cookies, chocolate almond thumbprint cookies, two kinds of fudge, magic cookie bars, peanut butter cookies with peanut butter cups and homemade turtles.



It was a lovely Christmas and I'm already excited for projects coming up for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment