Friday, January 15, 2010

Ahh....the weekend!

I am so glad the weekend is finally here! It's been a long week, full of ups and downs! Tonight, Danny and I are going to see Rodney Carrington at the Louisville Palace. I bought Danny tickets to this for Christmas, so I'm hoping it will be a great time. We're going out for an early dinner before the show. I have a work thing tomorrow morning (I've signed myself up for a Professional Development Program through the networking group that I'm a part of....it's four Saturdays in a row from 9:30-12:30....I am hoping to get a lot out of it!). We really don't have other plans this weekend, so that's kind of a nice feeling. I'm off work on Monday, but hope to spend some time getting caught up on a few work things. Other than that, I am most definitely looking forward to catching up on some rest, DVR and time with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment