Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Overdue

I'm long overdue for an update on this blog. Christmas and the New Year have come and gone. I thought for sure that life would slow down a bit after my sister's wedding, but boy was I wrong. Christmas was full of highs and lows. I so enjoyed a week and a half off of work with my family, including a day trip to Cincinnati to visit the Newport Aquarium (and LaRosa's Pizza!). Being back at work a few weeks now makes me long for those days spent in our pajamas. Work has brought a different kind of stress recently. It's not bad, it's just different. 

I do have so much share and hope that maybe tonight, I can find the time to flood the blog with pictures and posts from the last month of our lives. Maybe a few recipes will find their way as well. Oh, and crafts! I made some fun stuff for Christmas that I'd like to remember for next year. Until this evening (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment