Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas 2012


We had a great Christmas this year. Sophie was so excited about everything, especially Frosty the Snowman. She's still singing the song! It was so fun to see her excitement. Her two big presents were her Cookie Monster kitchen and her Princess Castle. Anytime anyone comes to our house, she says "See my kitchen? See my castle?" She loves showing off her favorite presents! Danny and I were both able to take about a week and a half off from work. It was wonderful. We were able to spend a lot of time with our families and just enjoyed being with each other.

This is after my work Christmas party...I got her bath ready and turned around to grab a towel or something. Before I knew it, she was in the tub, fully clothed!
A random weekend morning picture - with her daddy's teddy bear.
Silly app that I downloaded...and my silly sister.
Christmas morning - with her princess castle.
Opening presents - she's wearing the scarf that her Aunt Vannah got her for Christmas
Sophie putting make up on Vannah
Enjoying our Christmas morning
All 4 of us
Vannah and me

The 5 siblings

Knuckles!
She loves her dream lite!


No comments:

Post a Comment