Thursday, August 19, 2010

This will not become just a baby blog...

I promise. But that's what has been going on with us. Other than work, that's what is on my mind these days more than anything!

I went to Homearama with my friend Jackie a few weekends ago. It was hotter than hot out so I was glad to go into the air conditioned homes. I found a few rooms that may offer some inspiration for this:


The room that will be the baby's room. At this point, it's basically a blank canvas. Danny has used it as his closet for the past year. We actually have a rocker, changing table, and crib mattress in the room right now. When my sister moved into a new house last year, she gave us all of her baby stuff. There's a corner in our garage full of baby stuff. It's nice to start a step ahead, that's for sure!

Here's the nursery I saw at Homearama that I loved!


 We are not going to find out the sex of the baby, so I thought this room was pretty gender neutral. I love the shade of green, but more than that, I love the black and white accessories. So cute!

My favorite room from that day was this playroom:


You obviously can't see the toys...those weren't nearly as important as this wall! So stinking adorable!! Now, if we just had the room for a play room....

I can't wait for the decorating to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment