Monday, March 1, 2010

Just in case you want to buy me a present....

I'll take this! The new book by Kelly Cutrone, founder of the PR firm "People's Revolution." Her new show "Kell on Earth" has quickly become a new favorite. I love her. She's the kind of lady who cuts right through the BS and gets straight to the point. Her one-liners are priceless. So - if any of you were thinking of buying me a book (and I'm sure that's at the top of your to-do list), this is the one that I'll take.

And if you don't already know, I have an addiction to books. I love to read, but I think even more than that, I love to buy books. I love being surrounded by them. I love re-reading a book I haven't read in a long time. My book obsession is probably worse than my crafting obsession. Thank God for Half Price Bookstore.

I can't wait to get my copy of this book...to ready Kelly's story and get to know her better!

No comments:

Post a Comment