Friday, May 23, 2014

Out of hiding

It's been nearly a year since I've updated the blog. And what a year it's been! I'm hoping to get caught up and back to blogging....as I really need some way to preserve all that we do and some kind of outlet for myself. I'll do my best to update from the past year, through pictures!

Since last June....

Danny graduated from the police academy (August 2013)




Danny and I had our first weekend getaway...we were able to attend a football game at Notre Dame. They lost, but we had a great time!



We picked pumpkins with the family. 



We attended a couple of weddings....




 

Sophie was a witch for Halloween.

 

We found out that we were expecting Baby #2!

 
We celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary with dinner at the Bristol. 



Sophie took part in her first Christmas program...must upload the video!

 

 

We had A TON OF SNOW!

Santa came to our house...

 





No comments:

Post a Comment