Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rolling, rolling and more rolling!

Sophie rolled over for the first time on Sunday night (June 12), but I didn't see it, so it didn't count. I did see her do it over and over again last night, though. She's so funny now that she has learned her new trick. She is changing and growing so much. Just a few weeks ago, she woke me up by babbling in the bassinet (even scaring me a little). Now, she "talks" all the time! Today, she's getting the rolling thing down and soon enough, she'll be crawling! I'm really trying to cherish every moment that I have with my sweet girl. Being a working mommy is just tough. My house will never be as clean as I want it to be, the dishes will pile up, and that's just going to have to be okay. I know I need to slow down and enjoy these precious moments with my little one. She's growing so fast!




1 comment:

  1. AHH YAY Sophie!! She is just beautiful and really growing!! SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete