Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whew!

What a wild ride! This past month has absolutely flown by...it's hard to believe how quickly time is passing. This week I went back to work and boy, has that been an experience! I am absolutely worn out and incredibly grateful to be working from home on Fridays. I'm so looking forward to working in my pajamas tomorrow! Sophie is really struggling with taking a bottle, as in, she won't take a bottle. We have four different bottles/nipples and she doesn't like any of them. This weekend, I'll be working with her, trying to figure it all out. Yesterday and today, I ended up coming home for lunch so that I could feed her and help Danny to have better afternoons. Monday and Tuesday, I left work early to come home and feed her. Note to self for baby #2 - give baby a bottle a day very early on...don't wait until the last minute! I guess it all just snuck up on me! This week, Danny and I are both incredibly grateful for our families (my mom and sister have come over in the mornings to watch Sophie until Danny gets out of bed and Danny's parents have come by to help with screaming Sophie) and for jobs that have allowed us some flexibility in learning how to work and be parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment