Tuesday, August 2, 2011

5 months!?!

Not sure how it happened, but Sophie is already 5 months old! Time is truly flying by! She's a bit more mobile and squirmy now and really didn't want to sit still for her pictures! She's continuing to grow, change and learn everyday it seems. She's now eating baby food a lot better than before. Last week, we tried green beans - she loved them! Yesterday, we started on peas. She's enjoying those as well! She also eats oatmeal. My mom did a great job working with Sophie, feeding her everyday and now Sophie really has the hang of it. She was cracking me up earlier tonight with her mouth wide open waiting for the next bite. After we get through the peas, we'll move on to the orange vegetables - squash, carrots, sweet potatoes. Then, we'll let her try some fruits which I'm sure she'll just love.

She's not quite sitting up on her own yet, but she's close. I'd say she'll be there any day now! She still prefers to stand up, but would rather sit in my lap than lay down. She laughed harder tonight than I've ever seen. I was fake sneezing and she just thought it was hilarious. Her little giggles were so cute! There is nothing in the world better than that sound!

Here are her pictures - my how she's grown!

2 weeks



1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months!



No comments:

Post a Comment