Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby Update...12.29.10


We had another doctor's appointment today. Vannah came with me and was so excited to hear the baby's heartbeat and see how thrilling my appointments are. The baby is now as big as a head of lettuce - an 18 inch, 3 pound head of lettuce! As of today, I am 30 weeks, 2 days pregnant, which means that we have about 9 weeks and 5 days left until our due date! It's so hard to believe how soon the baby will be here! My doctor's appointments are now every two weeks. At my next appointment, we'll have another ultrasound! While the doctor thinks everything is progressing very well, she wants to do a "growth" and "fluid" check next time as my blood pressure was a little higher today. She said that it really wasn't anything to be concerned about, but just would rather be on the safe side. I'm excited for another chance to "see" our baby! I'm hopeful that he/she will be more cooperative and we'll get a good look at him/her!

I am starting to stress more about everything that needs to be done before the baby gets here. Danny has painted the nursery, but it's still a mess. My family is planning a baby shower for me at the end of January, but that feels FOREVER away! It is definitely nice to have something to look forward to as things have just been stressful lately. The pregnancy hormones have come on in full swing, work is tough as usual, and I'm just ready for a break. Just a few more weeks and our lives will be changed forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment